Friday, January 23, 2009
Unproductive Day... Out of the House
So this morning I woke up and decided that I would spend my day looking for scholarships and doing homework since tomorrow and Sunday I would be too busy to do so. However, that did not end up being the case until about 6:00 tonight.
When I woke up, I got a phone call from my mom and dad telling me that they were on their way to pick me up and we were going to spend the day together. So they pick me up and we go to some important places for them, including China Town where I sat in the car instead. Then we went to REI at both ends of town looking for cold weather clothes because of my moving to montana next year. From there we went to Albertsons where I found the cutest Valentine's day monster that sings I'm a Love Machine. So I convinced mom to buy three greeting cards so that we could take the little guy home.
Once home I was finally able to start on my homework and scholarship search. However after an hour of it, boredom got the better of me, so I got dressed for bed. Instead of wearing normal pajamas, I grabbed my Footlocker Cross Country Region Championships shirt, my Saville M.S. P.E. shorts, my red and gray leg warmers, and white slipper socks. Once adaquetly dressed in craziness I was able to complete my homework
When I woke up, I got a phone call from my mom and dad telling me that they were on their way to pick me up and we were going to spend the day together. So they pick me up and we go to some important places for them, including China Town where I sat in the car instead. Then we went to REI at both ends of town looking for cold weather clothes because of my moving to montana next year. From there we went to Albertsons where I found the cutest Valentine's day monster that sings I'm a Love Machine. So I convinced mom to buy three greeting cards so that we could take the little guy home.
Once home I was finally able to start on my homework and scholarship search. However after an hour of it, boredom got the better of me, so I got dressed for bed. Instead of wearing normal pajamas, I grabbed my Footlocker Cross Country Region Championships shirt, my Saville M.S. P.E. shorts, my red and gray leg warmers, and white slipper socks. Once adaquetly dressed in craziness I was able to complete my homework
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment