Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday On My Mind

So... remember that sweet pain I was talking about yesterday... yeah more like an inconvenient stretch... which basically means no running today. Yeah, bad stuff.
I FINALLY finished Breaking Dawn today. I know, "what took you so long?" Well heres what happened: I disliked it so much that I literally threw it out the window in August. However after it sitting in the flowers outside, I felt bad (partly because "I was crushing the flowers" as my mom said) I went outside and retrieved it. Then I placed it on my bookshelf and let it gather dust until this week when after listening to my Pre-calc go on and on about Bella and Edward. So I pulled it out dusted it off and gave it the benefit of the doubt. Now, I am not horribly mad at how the series ended, but seriously? That was not Stephenie Meyer who wrote Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. This was a women just writing to make her fans happy and be a bestseller. But now that I have finished it, it can get off my bookshelf and be hidden from sight. This way I wont be reminded of how many painful hours I spent reading the book.
So tonight I went to Tropical Smoothie with Britt and Chanel. I have this thing about smoothies that once I crave it, I NEED one until I fufill my craving. So tonight I was craving a raspberry banana one, lucky me, they have one that fits the bill.
Afterwards, we headed back up to Metro, where I sat and watched as soccer was played on the roller hockey court, because as I stated at top I cant run. After game point, we left and went to Scotts house to attempt to play a board game, but I missed the introduction due to making a side detour. But it was still funny to watch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm sorry that Jim treated you like that. I wouldn't think that's how he would act. I felt like that quite a bit also, but I'm not one to talk. I know he didn't want to hurt you like that, but idk. Well, I hope everything works itself out. As my mom always tell me, "Everything Happens for a Reason." Hope ur leg is better.