Thursday, January 1, 2009
Goodbye '08...Hello '09
So with the New Year upon us I decided to take a moment and reminisce all the things that have happened and the things I'm looking forward to in the upcoming year.
2008:
-ended my junior year and became a senior in high school
-became divisional champion in the 3200 in track and in cross country
-sunset region runner-up for cross country
-top 15 finish at state
-began running with Britt and Heather which was probably the best decision for my training
-started working at RRRC
-went to homecoming for the last time
-became friends with not only my cross country teams new members but also got to know centennials team as well.
-went to my first church dance
-turned 18
2009:
-graduating from high school
-moving to Montana
-enrolling in Rocky Mountain College
-turning 19
-beginning cross country at a higher competition level
-meeting new people and not forgetting the ones Ive met
Overall the start of 2008 was pretty uneventful. It wasn't until I started talking to others and getting out of my shell that I discovered my personality is who I am and that if someone doesn't like how random I am then maybe they weren't really my friends to begin with. So thanks to those who helped with my discovery of that and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2008:
-ended my junior year and became a senior in high school
-became divisional champion in the 3200 in track and in cross country
-sunset region runner-up for cross country
-top 15 finish at state
-began running with Britt and Heather which was probably the best decision for my training
-started working at RRRC
-went to homecoming for the last time
-became friends with not only my cross country teams new members but also got to know centennials team as well.
-went to my first church dance
-turned 18
2009:
-graduating from high school
-moving to Montana
-enrolling in Rocky Mountain College
-turning 19
-beginning cross country at a higher competition level
-meeting new people and not forgetting the ones Ive met
Overall the start of 2008 was pretty uneventful. It wasn't until I started talking to others and getting out of my shell that I discovered my personality is who I am and that if someone doesn't like how random I am then maybe they weren't really my friends to begin with. So thanks to those who helped with my discovery of that and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment