Monday, January 26, 2009
Monday, Monday
So this morning I show up at school and can barely keep my eyes open. I ended up chalking the reasoning to the lack of sleep I got this weekend and the fact that it was Monday. Luckily for me, classes were pretty basic today so my constant coming in and out of consciousness wasn't a horribly big deal.
After school I was supposed to go run for the first time since cross country with the track team, however got called into work and had to postpone my workout (more on that later).
So I'm sitting in Photography during seventh period, and my boss calls. I quickly hit ignore, hoping that it wasnt drastically important. No more than two seconds later I get a text asking me to come in. I quickly decided that my run could wait and I would go into work as soon as I get out of school, which would be an hour later.
So I show up at work to be greeted with mass amounts of boxes. And not just any boxes... shoe boxes. We got in two large shipments. So I begin putting stacks of shoes everywhere all the while thinking of where to put stuff to make room for all these new shoes. Then the best thing happened... I was gifted with HOT CHOCOLATE!!! Now for those who don't know, I refuse energy drinks because of how unhealthy they are for you, however, hot chocolate seems to act the same as an energy drink for me. So here I am, surrounded by shoes, and drinking a hot chocolate and I realize... I can auctually get this done. So, I finish the hot chocolate and go to work and just as I finish getting most of the mens shoes up and away, I get another hot chocolate. So with the extra energy from this one, I get all of the womens shoes done, and then head home. Also, while at work today I got this awesome Adidas poster. It says "Because I'm loving every wonderful, horrible minute of this!"
Once home, I realized that I still had to do a workout. So I ask my dad if he'd accompany me by riding his bike, his response: Go lift weights its too cold out. So I head out into the garage and start lifting weights. About half-way through my first set I have an epiphany: I'm moving to Montana. It's REALLY cold there. Maybe I should get used to this cold thing. So I end up running laps around my block inbetween reps also. Two things I did notice on my run though... People I realize that you cant water at certain times of the day, but does that mean you need to water at 7 at night? I mean if the water is making my legs cold then wont it make the grass cold? And we're in a drought, so water your grass, not the runners. Second, If you have a ladder attatched to your car, park in your driveway so that its not hovering over the sidewalk or just take it off completely. Now why did I notice these two things? Well... as I was wiping the water that was sprayed onto my face by the sprinklers off, I ran into the ladder that was hanging off the truck and into the sidewalk. Klutz moment #?
After school I was supposed to go run for the first time since cross country with the track team, however got called into work and had to postpone my workout (more on that later).
So I'm sitting in Photography during seventh period, and my boss calls. I quickly hit ignore, hoping that it wasnt drastically important. No more than two seconds later I get a text asking me to come in. I quickly decided that my run could wait and I would go into work as soon as I get out of school, which would be an hour later.
So I show up at work to be greeted with mass amounts of boxes. And not just any boxes... shoe boxes. We got in two large shipments. So I begin putting stacks of shoes everywhere all the while thinking of where to put stuff to make room for all these new shoes. Then the best thing happened... I was gifted with HOT CHOCOLATE!!! Now for those who don't know, I refuse energy drinks because of how unhealthy they are for you, however, hot chocolate seems to act the same as an energy drink for me. So here I am, surrounded by shoes, and drinking a hot chocolate and I realize... I can auctually get this done. So, I finish the hot chocolate and go to work and just as I finish getting most of the mens shoes up and away, I get another hot chocolate. So with the extra energy from this one, I get all of the womens shoes done, and then head home. Also, while at work today I got this awesome Adidas poster. It says "Because I'm loving every wonderful, horrible minute of this!"
Once home, I realized that I still had to do a workout. So I ask my dad if he'd accompany me by riding his bike, his response: Go lift weights its too cold out. So I head out into the garage and start lifting weights. About half-way through my first set I have an epiphany: I'm moving to Montana. It's REALLY cold there. Maybe I should get used to this cold thing. So I end up running laps around my block inbetween reps also. Two things I did notice on my run though... People I realize that you cant water at certain times of the day, but does that mean you need to water at 7 at night? I mean if the water is making my legs cold then wont it make the grass cold? And we're in a drought, so water your grass, not the runners. Second, If you have a ladder attatched to your car, park in your driveway so that its not hovering over the sidewalk or just take it off completely. Now why did I notice these two things? Well... as I was wiping the water that was sprayed onto my face by the sprinklers off, I ran into the ladder that was hanging off the truck and into the sidewalk. Klutz moment #?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment