Monday, January 19, 2009
Red Rock and Putting....
So this morning Britt and I went running out at Red Rock Canyon. We couldn't decide which trail to do, so we just chose Calico Hills since that was the parking lot we were in. Well, the problem with Calico Hills is that its one main trails with lot of random trails leading off of it. So there in leads how the majority of our run was spent lost. I swear we went in circles for like ten minutes before finally figuring out where to go again. In the end however, Britt and I made it back to the car and swore to only run well marked trails again as it seems neither one of us are skilled navigators.
After my adventure up at Red Rock, I went to Nick's birthday party, where we went putting. This was already bad for me as I suck at golf. A par 3 would mean par 9 for me. Well, it turns out that I'd also be a better driver than a putter. In other words I was hitting the ball too hard and it kept going everywhere else. I even hit a guy at another hole. (he was totally cool about it)But the best part of my putting experience was when I hit the golf ball so hard that it went in opposite direction of the hole, hit the guard house, and ricocheted back to about 3 feet from the hole.
On a more personal note... so in earlier posts I have talked about a guy. And not just any guy, but one who is amazing, sweet, and everything I want to be. Well today we were talking and I was feeling kind of upset over the whole grieving thing, and after five minutes of talking to him I was fine. And he did was tell me he wanted me to be happy. I find this weird, as I have never been able to be cheered up by a guy by just talking to him. So I'm happy to have him there for me, and not just in my time of need, but also just in every day.
After my adventure up at Red Rock, I went to Nick's birthday party, where we went putting. This was already bad for me as I suck at golf. A par 3 would mean par 9 for me. Well, it turns out that I'd also be a better driver than a putter. In other words I was hitting the ball too hard and it kept going everywhere else. I even hit a guy at another hole. (he was totally cool about it)But the best part of my putting experience was when I hit the golf ball so hard that it went in opposite direction of the hole, hit the guard house, and ricocheted back to about 3 feet from the hole.
On a more personal note... so in earlier posts I have talked about a guy. And not just any guy, but one who is amazing, sweet, and everything I want to be. Well today we were talking and I was feeling kind of upset over the whole grieving thing, and after five minutes of talking to him I was fine. And he did was tell me he wanted me to be happy. I find this weird, as I have never been able to be cheered up by a guy by just talking to him. So I'm happy to have him there for me, and not just in my time of need, but also just in every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment