Thursday, February 5, 2009

Voice Lessons!

So every day in AP Lit/ Comp we do these things called voice lessons. We have to analyze text and then write our own little snippit. Since I had nothing else really to talk about tonight, I'm giving you a taste of my educational writing:
-The slobbery crumbs of the moldy cheese fell into her lap as she opened her mouth to guzzle the bitter wine.
-Music is the stitches of life, when the wound opens, it's always there to sew it back up.
-The little girl in the white dress hopped over the puddle. Her dress floated up and a small giggle escaped her mouth, yet she quickly landed with both of her shoes lighting up on the ground.
-The sun shimmered over the horizon initiating a start of the day.
-The boy shows two sides of himself: One only she sees, where he is compassionate and sweet, loving and caring; the other he shows to the rest of the world, he acts goofy with friends, and becomes a smart ass.*
-The bark on the mesquite tree was as rough as a turtle's skin.
-He seems to bring out the color brown where ever he goes. He can turn a simple couch into a lovely carmel color just by being near it with his tanned skin. The mahogany color of tree bark is brought out with his dark brown hair resting upon it. Yet no brown can match the melted chocolate color that is in the eyes that one can just stare into.*
*These were wrote pre-Jim and have to do with Roy! Grrr....
So this week, I've felt as if Jim and I were no longer in synch... which killed me because I really still like him. A lot! But tonight he proved me wrong, as he often does. Earlier this week, our texts seemed strained and conversation so-so. But tonight... no... it was like it usually was. He was mocking me... we were talking to "amazing" people. And then out of the blue he tells me I'm an amazing girl. Now I'm shocked he hasnt called me amazing in awhile. I mean... when i said out of synch I meant this has been an off week. Then he apologizes for not saying it as much this week. Its official... if I can't every auctually date Jim, I would love to have him as my best friend, hes too good to be anything other than that. I mean, he might even take Kyler's spot!
So nothing really awesome happened today. Just went to class, did some Sadies planning. I swear the lunch table is going crazy over this. We're all just that excited! Then I came home and chilled. Told ya pretty boring.

No comments: