
This was one of my favorite Disney movies of all time. It's about a teenage girl who dies and comes back to life as a ghost and recruits the help of the teenage boy who is now living in her house to help prevent her parents from being evicted from the trailer park they are currently living in. It was taken off of Disney shortly around 2000, and never has been back on since, nor has it been released to DVD.
mart HouseThis Disney Channel Movie was kind of an interesting one. It's about a family that wins the chance to live in a house that is completely in control by a computer who ends up taking over because the son programs her to be more like a mom. This one acutually scared me when it first came out as the house takes over and starts to control the lives of those living in it and I was afraid my house might do the same one day.
Cats StrikeThis one I was obsessed with for quite some time partly because it came out just about the same time I hit the most obsessive part of my bowling phase. Anyways, this one is about a group of bowlers who have their own way of doing things that gets shaken up when the star athlete of the school joins the team due to a huge rivalry that comes down to a game between the two schools bowling teams.
So I stopped at 3 only because I dont want to bore you anymore than I have. But before I go, let me just say I'm not sure if it's because I'm 18 now or if it's due to the lack of creativity for kids movies but it seems as if the farther away we get from the 80's (the brat pack!... I promise to go into detail on them later) the worse off childrens movies get.




No comments:
Post a Comment