Wednesday, February 4, 2009

La La Land

So today is National Signing Day. Which meant that my school held this big deal, and had me resign my letter for photos and such. Well, they also brought in our high school coaches as kinda like "congrats to you for helping coach your athlete to such high standards." Which athlete is the only one whose coach doesnt show up? Mine...
Anyways.. minor upset in my day.
Today was rather uneventful... Britt didnt get to run tonight, so I ran with Devon and Nick who pushed the pace a tad more than I wished. But hey why should I complain. They are state xc runners after all.
Once I got home I started to feel horribly sick to my stomach, so I did my homework curled up in a ball on my couch to help dull the pain. After awhile though, the pain started to go away, however it was replaced with fatigue. So with that... I leave you. I know short uneventful post. Sorry.

No comments: