Friday, February 27, 2009
Today is... Friday? Really?!
So ive randomly jumped back onto the Harry Potter bandwagon. What spurred this randomnes I have no clue. One day I'm sitting at home listening to the fratelli's the next I'm dusting off my cd's of the Draco and the Malfoys. So what does my refound obsession mean? Basically it means that I'll probably try to re-read the books, as they are the only ones I can re-read. Also, I'll begin knitting out of my charmed knits book, (you know with patterns based on the books). It'll be interesting to see how long it lasts.
So tonight was Bear's birthday party. It was a joint party with her, Alex, and Brockli. After standing around forever, Nate started petitioning for us to play The Office Board Game. So Colleen and I got excited and Bear quickly claimed the two of us on her team as she seemed to think that we would know more than she would. In the end it ended up being girls versus boys. The game wasn't as complicated as we thought it would be, and soon Colleen and I were totally just racing to answer before the other. In case you were wondering the one question that stumped us was what Dwight's favorite movie is, it's the Crow. And the girls won! Wa-hoo... watching all of the episodes payed off in the end.
I also learned the Skittle game tonight. What it is, is you get a hand ful of skittles and you take them out two by two. If the colors dont match you put them in your and suck on them until you get two colors that do match. If they do match you get to eat all of your skittles in your mouth. I went through my whole handful of almost 40 skittles and didnt get a singe match. Needless to say it was definately a challenge to not choke as I chewed them.
So tonight was Bear's birthday party. It was a joint party with her, Alex, and Brockli. After standing around forever, Nate started petitioning for us to play The Office Board Game. So Colleen and I got excited and Bear quickly claimed the two of us on her team as she seemed to think that we would know more than she would. In the end it ended up being girls versus boys. The game wasn't as complicated as we thought it would be, and soon Colleen and I were totally just racing to answer before the other. In case you were wondering the one question that stumped us was what Dwight's favorite movie is, it's the Crow. And the girls won! Wa-hoo... watching all of the episodes payed off in the end.
I also learned the Skittle game tonight. What it is, is you get a hand ful of skittles and you take them out two by two. If the colors dont match you put them in your and suck on them until you get two colors that do match. If they do match you get to eat all of your skittles in your mouth. I went through my whole handful of almost 40 skittles and didnt get a singe match. Needless to say it was definately a challenge to not choke as I chewed them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment