Wednesday, February 18, 2009
So I Should Be...
I've noticed that I tend to procrastinate, or just not do what I was supposed to do in the first place. Constantly I find myself thinking : I'm doing _____ but I should be doing _____. Example: I'm blogging but I should be taking notes on taxing and spending. Or I should be reading instead of texting Jim. See what I mean, the things that make me smile or I have fun with normally push the things I should be doing to the back burner. Which is good in the idea of keeping me happy. But on the other hand... in keeping my grades up or my parents happy not so much. So how do I fix this problem? Haha, I've thought about it, and I'm perfectly happy with it the way it is. But wait didnt you just say how do you fix it? Yeah, but at the same time I have a great GPA, so obviously I'm getting my work done, and by talking to Jim I keep a smile on my face and am a happier person all the way around. So in other words Blog on!!!!
So today Britt wasnt at the run, so I ran with the boys this time. Which I must say was a brilliant move after my whole knee mess yesterday. I didn't really go into details about that because I was really upset over having it give out. So today I go out running with them, at a pace I'm totally not acustomed to as I normally run with girls or boys that aren't state champions. But I'm proud to say I kept up, however, I do think they might have been taking it easy on me. But anyways, about mile 4.5ish I began to feel a twinge in my knee and I stopped to massage it hoping that I wouldnt get a replay of yesterday. Luckily for me however, I made it back to the store with no problems at all.
I always say that Jim is a sweet guy, but honestly everytime he says something sweet it still shocks me. Like today he asked me how I was and I told him I was doing pretty good except for the slight pain in my knee, then asked how he was doing. He responded by saying he was doing pretty good except a little worried about my knee. Naturally I ask him why and he says because he doesnt want me to be hurt. Now this could be just because no one really wishes pain upon their friends, but still I find the littlest things he says caring and nice. Amazing how easy it is for me to be shocked at a guy being nice to me like this, shows how often I pay attention to guys liking me.
So today Britt wasnt at the run, so I ran with the boys this time. Which I must say was a brilliant move after my whole knee mess yesterday. I didn't really go into details about that because I was really upset over having it give out. So today I go out running with them, at a pace I'm totally not acustomed to as I normally run with girls or boys that aren't state champions. But I'm proud to say I kept up, however, I do think they might have been taking it easy on me. But anyways, about mile 4.5ish I began to feel a twinge in my knee and I stopped to massage it hoping that I wouldnt get a replay of yesterday. Luckily for me however, I made it back to the store with no problems at all.
I always say that Jim is a sweet guy, but honestly everytime he says something sweet it still shocks me. Like today he asked me how I was and I told him I was doing pretty good except for the slight pain in my knee, then asked how he was doing. He responded by saying he was doing pretty good except a little worried about my knee. Naturally I ask him why and he says because he doesnt want me to be hurt. Now this could be just because no one really wishes pain upon their friends, but still I find the littlest things he says caring and nice. Amazing how easy it is for me to be shocked at a guy being nice to me like this, shows how often I pay attention to guys liking me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment