Friday, February 13, 2009

14 things I Love

So I'm doing my Valentines' Day Post today due to the fact that tomorrow I will be celebrating Singles Awareness Day! whoo hoo! Anyways... I'm listing 14 things I love, both fictional and real.

14.) Sweedish Fish: My favorite Candy... brightens my day
13.) Sarcasm: It's fun to confuse people by being more attentive then them
12.) Moose: They're adorable
11.)Texting: Cause I can keep in touch with Jim (just had to throw something nice in here)
10.) Spell Check: So when I'm typing things I dont seem totally illiterate
9.) Every movie I've ever seen: They help me escape reality, and remind me why my life is actually easier than I think
8.) George: My viola! We rock harder than you and your guitar
7.)Google: otherwise I would know nothing
6.) The Office: Always makes me laugh
5.) House MD: Helped me decide that I wanted to be a doctor
4.)Harry Potter: Got me back into reading, and is just flat out awesome!
3.)Running: Not really a thing; more of an activity... but it keeps me sane
2.)My Friends: Keep me up when I want to be down.
1.) My family: Mi Familia, they are always there for me no matter what.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, nice. I hate Sweedish Fish, sorry. Sarcasm and Texting are awesome. The Office, Running, My friends, and My family all are the same for me. I agree with those the most. I can't say EVERY movie I've ever seen, because I've seen some dumb, pointless movies that were a waste of two hours of my life, but ya. Just felt like commenting.