Tuesday, February 24, 2009
My Candle Died
So pretty boring day today. Literature... Goverenment... Precalc... Photography... Track... Homework... Blogging...
See... averageness. However after this I get to do some baking because tomorrow is Bear's 18th birthday. And every birthday I make her some goodies, so I have to live up to my expectations, especially since this one of the last birthday's I'll be able to give them to her in person as I'm headed to RMC and she's going to BYU.
And on another note, my candle died today. Yep, I burned through the whole thing. Im quite sad about it because I dont know what to burn now to make my room smell nicely. However, my mom is quite happy as the smell of it bugged her, too clean she said. Psh, no such thing! So this means that I need to go candle shopping earlier than I thought.
So last night I had a nice conversation with Jim after I had posted my blog up for the night already. Basically we realized that we were better off as being Best Friends. Now normally this sort of thing would kill me. However, it didnt. I'm not saying that I don't care about him. It's just through our conversation I realized that I really had started to think of him more as a buddy then as a beau. Which is nice because we can talk about anything and anymore I really need people like that as with my move to college right around the corner, I'm starting to loose the friends I thought were closest to me. So, I'm no longer totally smitten with Jim, instead I've just gained a new confident and best friend... which to be honest, is much better because I can probably continue that friendship in Montana much better than anything else.
Ironically, I had a conversation with Pup on the same subject today. Being best friends I mean. Anyways, he had asked me if i was going to the band concert and when i told him no, even though I told Dallin I would try to, he was shocked to find out I talk to Dallin. Which really isnt all that surprising since I used to eat lunch with him last year but who noticed that? Well then he told me not to worry about missing the concert because Kourt would be there. Yay! His girl friend will be there in replacement of his "best friend". So I basically told him that it shouldnt matter if I'm going then because he would ignore me and he actually admitted that he would probably do so on accident, then had the nerve to ask me to go get ice cream. I kindly turned him down as I felt like he was asking only to ask and not really wanting to. So our conversation lamely ended when I wished him good luck. Oddly I still am considering him as one of my best friends.
See... averageness. However after this I get to do some baking because tomorrow is Bear's 18th birthday. And every birthday I make her some goodies, so I have to live up to my expectations, especially since this one of the last birthday's I'll be able to give them to her in person as I'm headed to RMC and she's going to BYU.
And on another note, my candle died today. Yep, I burned through the whole thing. Im quite sad about it because I dont know what to burn now to make my room smell nicely. However, my mom is quite happy as the smell of it bugged her, too clean she said. Psh, no such thing! So this means that I need to go candle shopping earlier than I thought.
So last night I had a nice conversation with Jim after I had posted my blog up for the night already. Basically we realized that we were better off as being Best Friends. Now normally this sort of thing would kill me. However, it didnt. I'm not saying that I don't care about him. It's just through our conversation I realized that I really had started to think of him more as a buddy then as a beau. Which is nice because we can talk about anything and anymore I really need people like that as with my move to college right around the corner, I'm starting to loose the friends I thought were closest to me. So, I'm no longer totally smitten with Jim, instead I've just gained a new confident and best friend... which to be honest, is much better because I can probably continue that friendship in Montana much better than anything else.
Ironically, I had a conversation with Pup on the same subject today. Being best friends I mean. Anyways, he had asked me if i was going to the band concert and when i told him no, even though I told Dallin I would try to, he was shocked to find out I talk to Dallin. Which really isnt all that surprising since I used to eat lunch with him last year but who noticed that? Well then he told me not to worry about missing the concert because Kourt would be there. Yay! His girl friend will be there in replacement of his "best friend". So I basically told him that it shouldnt matter if I'm going then because he would ignore me and he actually admitted that he would probably do so on accident, then had the nerve to ask me to go get ice cream. I kindly turned him down as I felt like he was asking only to ask and not really wanting to. So our conversation lamely ended when I wished him good luck. Oddly I still am considering him as one of my best friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment