Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Oh Blah Di Oh Blah Da

So... I've been kinda vacant for a while. So here's whats new:

Sunday:
I really dislike football. So I went to a big game party for about a half an hour then ducked out to go home and do "home work" which really just meant me chilling on the facebook for hours until The Office came on. Which was hysterical! (as always!)

Monday:
Okay... so last night I was really kinda sad due to Jim. I had learned some reasoning and it depressed me. Hence the not blogging. However, if I had blogged, I might not have totally sent a text message i didnt mean/ he didnt deserve. And all this after he made me smile all day! Wow... I'm a horrible person at times.
I had a photography assignment due today (as in tuesday) so I set up a makeshift studio in my room as so I could get these photos taken. However, this is not as easy as it sounds. Most of my photos had me half way out of the frame.

Today:
See... boring past two days... hence the not blogging. Of course, how the other blogs werent boring, that I'm not sure. Well... my hamstring pain finally went away so I was able to run 4 miles and then 6 200's and barely not keel over dying. I didnt think I was out of shape until today. However, I love Brooke she was there with me every step of the way and if she hadnt been well, I dont know how far I would have gone.
So Jim and I worked everything out and I think were back to normal... at least it seems so. Which is nice because I dont know what I would do if I couldnt text him. Well, maybe I do... and it would mean less yelling about how I need to be more responsible about texting, but oh well...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm sure the message you sent was not nearly as the ones I sent on Saturday...