Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Voice Lessons Round 2
Today was pretty good. For one reason, I started writing again. I used to do it all the time but lately havent quite had the urge to. But today, I got completely lost during our math lesson, put pen to paper and just started writing again. But on the subject of writing...
A little while ago I mentioned Voice Lessons... well since then I've added a few more to my collection:
- Her fur makes he a comfortable blanket
as she rests at my feet
Knowing full well that man's best friend
will stay loyal to my side as I sleep
But come the morning,
She's under foot
causing stumbles and spills
-The chirping crickets were barely audible over the roar of the water falling over the cliff to the river below. The wind swayed the trees causing the leaves to rustle slightly and carry the scent of pine trees to the hikers.
-The rain water slowly washed away all of the pain she was feeling. Yet, as the pain went away so did the evidence.
- The opaque tube sliding from the nose matched the color of the hair matted to her head. Her wrinkles cut so deep, no one was quite sure what secrets could be held there.
-The bright red baton flashed in the sunlight as her muscles bulged to help her make to the rippling finish line tape first.
On a totally unrelated note yesterday we finally put my designs I've been working to use. How you may ask? Well... we put them on our sadies shirts. It was a fun day out with the girls. Once I get the photos I'll post them so you can see. But until then... you'll have to wait. (I should have them shortly. I didnt have my camera that day... shocking I know, so I'm getting them from somebody else.)
Today was pretty boring other than me picking back up my writing. And practice was totally killer, so I'm not going to re-live that and instead go to bed. Night All!
A little while ago I mentioned Voice Lessons... well since then I've added a few more to my collection:
- Her fur makes he a comfortable blanket
as she rests at my feet
Knowing full well that man's best friend
will stay loyal to my side as I sleep
But come the morning,
She's under foot
causing stumbles and spills
-The chirping crickets were barely audible over the roar of the water falling over the cliff to the river below. The wind swayed the trees causing the leaves to rustle slightly and carry the scent of pine trees to the hikers.
-The rain water slowly washed away all of the pain she was feeling. Yet, as the pain went away so did the evidence.
- The opaque tube sliding from the nose matched the color of the hair matted to her head. Her wrinkles cut so deep, no one was quite sure what secrets could be held there.
-The bright red baton flashed in the sunlight as her muscles bulged to help her make to the rippling finish line tape first.
On a totally unrelated note yesterday we finally put my designs I've been working to use. How you may ask? Well... we put them on our sadies shirts. It was a fun day out with the girls. Once I get the photos I'll post them so you can see. But until then... you'll have to wait. (I should have them shortly. I didnt have my camera that day... shocking I know, so I'm getting them from somebody else.)
Today was pretty boring other than me picking back up my writing. And practice was totally killer, so I'm not going to re-live that and instead go to bed. Night All!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment