Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Dear High School Couple,
Dear High School Couple,
Congrats on being together. I applaud you on being in love. ( well in reality I laugh at your idea of this.) But must you meet up outside of the girls bathroom? I do understand not having classes with your significant other, and your time together is special. So think, do you want to remember whispering sweet nothings into eachothers' ears being outside of the girls bathroom? If you do, please see it from my point of view.
I make it a habit to swing by the bathroom on the way to physics everyday. Its right on my way from lunch to class, I check my hair, makeup, all that fun stuff girls do before class. Then I open the door and WHAM! full frontal of the two of you snogging (yes it is that wham! worthy)(and yes I did just say snogging) This is not what I want to see! No one does! That is way too much PDA for high school.
Also, why the girls bathroom? Is it because the two of you aren't in love as you claim and you are secretly hoping that the next girl coming out will sway his love in her direction? Or are you hoping that him seeing them coming out will make him stop liking girls. Because if this is the case, have you not noticed most of the time we come out looking better than we did going in.
Anyways, think about it. Seriously consider moving your make-out spot somewhere else, or better yet save it for when your alone so no one else has to witness this!
Thanks,
Katie
After that mess... day pretty basic. Now at day two of kicking the habits, and the texting is still hard for me to do, but with the awesome will power I have (which is really barely hanging in there) I still dont text while driving. Room is still clean. And no money has been spent, except for mom's to fill up my gas tank, but that doesnt count. Right?
Congrats on being together. I applaud you on being in love. ( well in reality I laugh at your idea of this.) But must you meet up outside of the girls bathroom? I do understand not having classes with your significant other, and your time together is special. So think, do you want to remember whispering sweet nothings into eachothers' ears being outside of the girls bathroom? If you do, please see it from my point of view.
I make it a habit to swing by the bathroom on the way to physics everyday. Its right on my way from lunch to class, I check my hair, makeup, all that fun stuff girls do before class. Then I open the door and WHAM! full frontal of the two of you snogging (yes it is that wham! worthy)(and yes I did just say snogging) This is not what I want to see! No one does! That is way too much PDA for high school.
Also, why the girls bathroom? Is it because the two of you aren't in love as you claim and you are secretly hoping that the next girl coming out will sway his love in her direction? Or are you hoping that him seeing them coming out will make him stop liking girls. Because if this is the case, have you not noticed most of the time we come out looking better than we did going in.
Anyways, think about it. Seriously consider moving your make-out spot somewhere else, or better yet save it for when your alone so no one else has to witness this!
Thanks,
Katie
After that mess... day pretty basic. Now at day two of kicking the habits, and the texting is still hard for me to do, but with the awesome will power I have (which is really barely hanging in there) I still dont text while driving. Room is still clean. And no money has been spent, except for mom's to fill up my gas tank, but that doesnt count. Right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I think that you have just spoken for all of us with that letter...it really is sickening when every corner you turn, there are people "snogging". Thanks for addressing that issue that people are too scared to speak out against. lol
Post a Comment