Since I'm already doing nothing. And my life has been slightly boring since sadies. I mean I follow the same schedule everyday: wake up... get ready... go to school... go to class... go to practice... go home... do homework... eat dinner... do more homework... go to sleep... throw in texting jim and constantly being on facebook and you got my day! Wow... that even bores myself. Anyways, I'm going to show you my fancy dancy wishlist. Please loyal readers dont get me anything on it because i really want to get this stuff on my own.

So to start things off I want these sheets and comforter and such for my new dorm room. Totally playing off of my new school colors, green and gold, hence the green and the few dots of yellow.
<-------------------------------------------------------------- Once A Runner. I have not read this book, but
it has been on my to read list for EVER. Wrote John L. Parker it is considered the number one running novel, and for the longest time it has been out of print and copies were selling for $300! However now, they are republishing it. ---------------------------------->
So of course a bike would make it on the list. This one is the Trek 7.1 FX. It's a pretty little road bike that I can use next year to commute since I'm leaving my truck at home.<-------------------------------------------------------------
So since class is over, and I'm not going to feel compelled to work on this next class I'm actually stopping at three items. What a great wishlist!




No comments:
Post a Comment