#1: Texting and Driving! Jim and Trix both hate this. And I get scolded quite often for doing it. Normally I just text at stoplights or stopsigns, but it has gotten to the point where if i get a text I respond no matter what. So this week, phone goes in my bag and only comes out when the engine is off!
#2: Dropping my stuff in my room and leaving it there! My bedroom floor is horrible right now. I mean if I didnt know what the color was to begin with I would wonder. I mean there are heaps of bags, shoes, clothes, and papers all over the place. So once I clean it up, everything will be in its place and stay there!
#3: Spendthrift! So I went to the bank today and deposited my check and the teller gave me my balance. It was way too low! So im vowing to not spend any unneccessary money. In otherwords: Penny Pinching!
On a happier note: I got my medals today!!!!




2 comments:
It is so cool that you have been reading my blog and I didn't know it. Seriously that makes my week... Oh and I love your blog btw. You are a runner??? how intense I will have to forward you to some running blogs that I know of.. I know quite a few.
www.nancy262.com/index.htm
www.half-fast.org
www.seedawnrun.blogspot.com
So idk if you like reading running blogs or not, but these are some that popped up in my google reader recently.
Post a Comment