Tuesday, March 24, 2009

As my portable hard drive reformats...

Because seriously, I think either a.) it has a bug and not a pretty flu bug but a nasty virus, or b.) it unconditionally hates me! Pick one.
So my day was awesome and heres the funny part: It should have sucked!
First I was spazzing over a photography assignment (and I barely finished it). But then the school internet wasnt working so I couldnt even mess around on that checking out other blogs and what not. Then in photo my portable hard drive ceases working again! Hence the reformatting. Then at practice I got tripped and spent the rest chilling with some ice on my ankle. Then after practice I had to have my car rejumped because I left my lights on this morning so my battery died. Awesome sounding day right?!
Im not quite sure why I'm totally cool with all of this but I am. Sudden change of heart? I dont know. But one thing is for sure, I was totally happy with my day!

Oh, and on my goals for the week: I didnt text while driving, almost did because Jim had texted me, but I kept my hands on the wheel and only took them off when I was safely parked in my driveway. My room looks clean still which even my dad was impressed about. And of course I didnt spend any money, I didnt take any from the bank to do so with.

No comments: