Thursday, March 19, 2009

I love you more than... waking up on a warm summer day

So this has been an interesting start to the week. Monday I had my meet, see the below post for the results. I was was really happy with how well I ran, considering that I broke my PR (personal record) in the mile.
Tuesday I didnt have class as I am a proficient senior. I did however have to go to AP Gov for an hour in the morning to take a pre-test. I did pretty good on considering I got home from the meet ate dinner, sat down in bed and typed out a quick blog and checked the facebook, and after texting goodnights to Jim and J-Flash, I fell asleep and didnt wake up until 6:30 to head to school. After the test, I headed home and sat around doing laundry and watching Gossip Girl and The Office. After practice however I roped J-Flash into accompanying me and Colleen to Into the Woods. It was good but really long. We ended up leaving at intermission, however I feel bad about it so I'll probably be heading back within the next week to watch it again.
Wednesday my internet stopped working. So I was in withdrawl of it, but its back now, and im extremely happy with that fact!

No comments: