Sunday, March 15, 2009

I love you more than... the smell of a new book!

Yes or No Survey
(modified slightly)

Gone on a blind date?
no, however that is on my bucket list

Been to Canada?
Yes, canoe trip with girl scouts!

Jumped off a cliff?
Yes, shockingly this was for xc camp lol

Been to Hawaii?
No, but I hope to go there for Ironman one day

Been lost?
Yes, quite frequently

Gone to Washington, DC?
No, I really want to though, the history dork in me and all

Swam in the ocean?
Yes, every summer

Cried yourself to sleep?
Yes, a few times

Played cops and robbers?
Yes, as a little kid and occasionally when I babysit

Recently colored with crayons?
Yes, I love coloring!

Been to New York City at Christmas time?
No, but I would really like to.

Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
Yes, this winter when it snowed in Las Vegas

Written a letter to Santa Claus?
Yes, of course!

Watched the sunrise with someone?
No, sunset I have, but not the sunrise

Gone ice-skating?
Yes, and I fall every time

Gone to the movies?
Yes, I love the movie theater

Been deep sea fishing?
No, but I REALLY want to though!

Driven across the United States?
No, but I have driven across half!

Been in a hot air balloon?
No, scared to

Been sky diving?
No, dont want to

Gone snowmobiling?
No, but that might change within the next four years!

Lived in more than one country?
No

Lay down outside at night and admired the stars?
Yes, they are amazing

Seen a falling star and made a wish?
Yes, a few times

Enjoyed the beauty of Old Faithful Geyser?
Yes, a few summers ago

Been horse back riding?
Yes, I begged my dad for months afterwards to buy me a horse

Ridden on a San Francisco CABLE CAR?
Yes, the summer before the trip to Yellowstone

Been to Disney World?
No

Truly believe in the power of prayer?
Yes!

Been to the Olympics?
No, but I want to go to the summer olympics

Walked on the Great Wall of China?
No, one day hopefully

Been water-skiing?
No

Been snow-skiing?
No, but I really want to learn

Been to Westminster Abbey?
No, but I want to

Laugh so hard you cry?
Yes, quite often

Follow a map for treasure?
Yes, when I was younger

Ran a marathon?
No! But I really want to! Like REALLY REALLY want to!

No comments: