Saturday, March 21, 2009
Ron Restler Invitational
Last night was my second meet of the season, and an invite. I ran the 1600m and the 3200m... again.
1600-5:42-3rd
3200-12:43-2nd
Both were not only a personal record for myself, but also school records! I was so excited. Especially since last year I could barely break 6:00 in the mile, and 13:00 in the two. This was also my first track meet where I medaled. I medal in cross country all the time, yet track never.
However, as happy as I am with how I ran, I am slightly disappointed because the girls team took third and missed out on a trophy by 9 points.
1600-5:42-3rd
3200-12:43-2nd
Both were not only a personal record for myself, but also school records! I was so excited. Especially since last year I could barely break 6:00 in the mile, and 13:00 in the two. This was also my first track meet where I medaled. I medal in cross country all the time, yet track never.
However, as happy as I am with how I ran, I am slightly disappointed because the girls team took third and missed out on a trophy by 9 points.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Wow, congrats on the school records! Keep dropping those times, and maybe u will catch our top runner, haha.
Post a Comment