Thursday, March 12, 2009
It's Office Thursday...
And once again I dont know if ill make it to 9:00 to watch it. But I'm going to try my best.
So yesterday we did a timed 800 in practice. The 800 is my least favorite race. Throw me in the 400, 200, or even the 100 and I wont pitch a fit. However, the 800... and I get slightly worked up. Anyways, so the qualifying time is 2:35, I ran a 2:40. That was with minimal competition, and with me slowing up at the end. So more than likely, I'll be able to qualify in the race at some point in time this year, and I'll be put on the relay team. But I don't know for sure until Saturday. First track meet tomorrow. The frosh/soph round-up!! Goodluck to all running tomorrow!
So yesterday we did a timed 800 in practice. The 800 is my least favorite race. Throw me in the 400, 200, or even the 100 and I wont pitch a fit. However, the 800... and I get slightly worked up. Anyways, so the qualifying time is 2:35, I ran a 2:40. That was with minimal competition, and with me slowing up at the end. So more than likely, I'll be able to qualify in the race at some point in time this year, and I'll be put on the relay team. But I don't know for sure until Saturday. First track meet tomorrow. The frosh/soph round-up!! Goodluck to all running tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment