Tuesday, January 19, 2010

When Will I Be Loved

This is an awesome song by Vince Gill... I loveth it

I've been cheated
Been mistreated
When will I be loved

I've been pushed down
I've been pushed 'round
When will I be loved

When I find a new man
That I want for mine
He always breaks my heart into
It happens every time

I've been made blue
I've been lied to
When will I be loved

When I find a new man
That I want for mine
He always breaks my heart into
It happens every time

Oh, I've been cheated
Been mistreated
When will I be loved
When will I be loved
Tell me, when will I be loved

2 comments:

Allison said...

I LOVE this song! Dang, girl! Not many people are into this kind of music! Haha.. Awesomeness. I always kind of howl that last part, like:

WHEEEN will IIIIIII BEEEEEEE.. ..

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuved??

(and then the harmony right there!)

Karina F. said...

OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS SONG.

We did a musical in 7th grade and I heard this song for the first time.

WONDERFUL taste in music. :)