Saturday, January 9, 2010

Leap Year


So I saw Leap Year today. I have been dying to see it since I saw the trailer on facebook. Why?
A. RomCom (romantic comedy)
B. Amy Adams is amazing
C. William Goode... is... well... look at him!
Anyways...

So the movie is about Anna (Adams) who wants to get married to her fiance. Well before he goes on a business trip to Dublin he gives her a jewlery box. Inside of it however is not the ring, but a pair of earrings. This sends her into a tizzy and overseas to propose herself. She ends up not making it all the way to Dublin and needs someone to drive her there. This is where Declan (Goode) comes into the picture. The two go on the adventure to get her to Dublin in time to propose.

Overall I liked the movie. It was a tad bit predictable at points, but still amazing. I would totally suggest seeing it.

I now want to go to Ireland and end up in the middle of nowhere in hopes of finding myself a cute, cynical, Irish lad.

and for viewing pleasure...

1 comment:

Karina F. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.