Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday Sunshine



So yesterday's post was a tad bit crabby... and im sorry for that. I was in a really bitter mood and took it out on my poor precious blog. Good thing its forgiving...

But anyways...

Do you listen to Country Music?
I do! And even though a lot of people hate it, I love it...

Anyways... this guy:
yeah... well he's Garth Brooks, and his music? Well I love it. Some of my favorite songs are by him, and mind you they are slow, but they speak to me. Like these 3:
1. Beaches of Cheyenne
2. We Shall Be Free
3. Rodeo

And this guy:

Well... this is George Strait... and I really LOVE him... I think hes a cutie (even though hes old) Not only does his music... well... pretty much make me swoon, but he was in a movie. Not your average movie, but its called Pure Country, and its amazing, one of my favorites. Anyways... my 3 favorite songs by him are:
1. Blue Clear Sky
2. The Chair
3. Run

So yeah... random post, but poor Pandora has been playing these two stations based on these two of awhile now..

What do you listen to?

1 comment:

Emily said...

Omgoodness! I LOVE country music.. George Straight is amazing. Have you ever heard of Easton Corbin (His new hit song is I'm A Little More Country Than That) he sounds JUST like George Straight. Check him out on iTunes. :)