Thursday, January 14, 2010
Icey
So today for my run it was a tad bit slippery... well its always been since i got back... but i didnt notice it was this bad...
anyway, I hit ice and rolled my ankle...
now im icing...
ironic.... ice put me in the state, and now im using it to make me feel better
on another note...
funny sight: people running across a snowy field in shorts and tshirts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
ouch. hope your ankle gets better...
and welcome to my world. haha ice is funny in that way. :]
p.s. -- i'll be sending the notebook this weekend (fri or sat.) and ill let u know when i do!!
Oh no!! Was it horrible painful? That STINKS. I have such low pain tolerance I would've cried my head off.. I'm SO sorry!
Oh man. Feel better soon!
And two more things: Glee music came on when I came on here. And that made me happy. :)
And I LOVE your "Tele Week" on the left. :) Those are my faves too. ;)
BTW love your button. Wanna trade? :D
I was sledding a couple of weeks ago, I twisted my ankle too. Not fun.
Post a Comment