Monday, January 25, 2010
Manic Monday
Oh yes.... Song Titles Return to the blog post titles this week...
I HATE Mondays...
why? Because I have swim practice at 9 pm... then class the next morning at 7... quite a pain.
Oh and today I have to write a paper for American History and im not even sure how long it has to be...
And need to start on a paper for english...
but instead Im blogging, Facebooking, and about to curl my hair with a straightening iron.
I dont procrastinate at all!
... and in response to History Boy? I posted that yesterday, but ill reiterate... im not his type. Go boys!
ahhhhh... sorry if this is a complaining post.... Today= No good mood!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Sometimes its good to procrastinate a little. get ur mind off things.
Good luck with everything! :)
Oh wow your day sounds hectic! I hope the week sees you well :)
Post a Comment