Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bird House & Billings



So this morning my dad and I were working in the garage. Ever since I left for school he has become quite the woods worker since I left. Hes built up his tools and such, almost looks like a legit wood shop now. Well he made a bird feeder and we put it up then he looked at me and asked if I wanted to help him. So he helped me as I cut the wood and used the scary nail gun to
make this bird feeder that Im holding.

In other news... Im blogging from the airport because Im heading back to Billings tonight! Im extremely excited, but at the same time, slightly depressed because I had to say goodbye to my parents again. Thankfully I had my sunglasses on, because i had tears rolling out of my eyes the whole ride down here. I think if i wasnt an only child, it wouldnt be as bad because I know someone else would be there to keep them happy... but nope... im the only one so when they say goodbye, their saying goodbye to the person who was their whole life for 18 1/2 years. How im going to miss them... how im not going to miss Vegas....

No comments: