So I got my first blog award!!!! Thank you Karina! Now to list 7 things about myself...Monday, January 18, 2010
Haute Mess Award
So I got my first blog award!!!! Thank you Karina! Now to list 7 things about myself...1. I have a tendency to buy movies before I've seen them just cause "it looked good"
2.I Play the Viola, but not at college since there isnt a strings program
3. I like black photo frames and enjoy filling walls with them haphazardly set up
4. I love the snow more than any other weather... I even like the cold that comes with it
5. I want to own a ranch someday
6. I am a massive clean freak yet still disorganized
7. I love eating popcorn... its the best snack ever!
Now 7 Blogs that I give the award to...
2. Callie Ann
3. Shelby Lou
4. Ummm... Haha
5. BW Blurbs
Thanks again Karina!!
And Later today on Random Ramblings, I will post about why I went MIA for a few days... I am terribly sorry bout that... it really messed up my new years resolution.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Why, Thank you! Haha, I TOTALLY agree with you on 6. I'm like, OCD, clean freak.. and my room is disorganized. My goodness. :D
yea my blogs on there!! Thanks!! I have no idea what this award is but it still makes me feel special to win something =) Oh and I just caught up with the blogs that I missed, hope your ankle is doing better!
Post a Comment