Friday, January 29, 2010
Fishy Friday
I love my fish!!!! Yes I do... see i was so nice to them... I gave the lovely Bonnie and Clyde a freshly clean house this morning and even got them new rocks! They have never been so feisty and energetic as they are now. I think they like their new landscape too

In other news... This weekend is going to be busy busy busyness!
1. Basketball game with Megatron tomorrow! Rocky Bears vs. Northwestern
2. Cleaning the dorm room... Roomie left and it was messy so im taking charge and totally spiffying it up for us while shes gone
3. Homework... homework.... did I mention homework
4. NCISness
5. Not thinking about the adorarblely cute Redhead that sits behind me in Psych and is friends with History Boy... or the basketball player...
Whats up with you for the weekend???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I just came back from a sushi party!!! So yeah. I'm pretty happy. :D
Post a Comment