Friday, January 29, 2010
So you know that scene...
in movies where the girl is sitting in her room, and the guy calls her phone and knocks on the door at the same time? so she picks it up and is talking to him as she goes to answer the door, and there he is standing there... yeah... that just happened to me.
So Basketball Boy was leaving to go out of town this weekend, and last night I told him that if he didnt come say goodbye to me before he left, hed be in big trouble! well... he left. So i texted him and told him he was in trouble. Then 5 minutes later he calls me, as someone knocks on the door. And as Im telling him how much trouble hes in, I open the door to see him leaning up against the door frame smirking away. Then he gives a hug says goodbye have a great weekend, and then walks away....
yeah im a tad bit twitter-pated
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Omg. That's amazingly cool! eek! :D
That is awesome indeed. I shall have to try that sometime.
I am SO jealous, like, no joke. I'm pretty sure I would be "twitter-pated" if that happened to me. Gosh.
SIGH.
Post a Comment