Monday, January 18, 2010

My Semi-NCIS weekend

So Friday night Megatron and I ended up in History Boy's room. How? I dont quite remember, but next thing I know, were watching X-Men: Origins (that one about how wolverine came about) and just relaxing. After X-Men was over I ran to my room and got 8 Seconds (its about a professional bull rider) by request and we then watched that. Well about halfway through the movie i got tired and layed down on the couch, well History Boy came back and sat down leaning back on me and arching his back to prevent from actually squishing me. I found this really sweet as he didnt disturb my comfort... Then the topic of Megatron and I's shopping trip came up and we were invited to spend the night at his room mates cabin.

So Saturday Megatron and I drove to Bozeman and did our shopping. We found these awesome yoga pants that are so comfortable! Then we went up the mountain to the cabin. It was so fun. We drove around on snow mobiles and then just sat around a fire in the cabin. It was nice to just relax with friends, and even get to use a cute boy as a pillow.

Then today I got to sit down and watch my NCIS.

Sorry this was just a wordy post without pictures... I forgot my camera card at the dorm

How was your weekend?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ooooh! How cute!! :D

Allison said...

AHH! So cute. I wanna picture of history boy! :D