Friday, February 26, 2010

Knight vs. Efron

So I seriously love seventeen again. I mean... i always have. Why?
Because of Sterling Knight and Zac Efron. But the problem with this movie is it makes me try and choose between my two disney channel loves. My first one. Zac Efron who I fell in love with while watching Summerland, and then he truely stole my heart singing and dancing as Troy Bolton. Then Sterling Knight who I have loved ever since he was introduced on Sunny with a Chance in February last year. Yes... I have been crushing on Sterling Knight... since before Miss. Lauren had wrote about him, and made him famous like he is now.
Anywhoo...

here are the two handsome men together... lets play a game based on these two
We'll call it: Who will claim Katie's heart?!
+2 pt. for each thing I like
-1 pts for each thing I dont
Let's begin!!!!

Zach Efron:
+Can sing
+ brown hair
+blue eyes
+blue shirt
-hair is always too long
-has a girl friend
-hes a tad too ripped

Sterling Knight:
+Blonde Hair
+Blue Eyes
+can Sing
+Not too buff... but not horridly scrawny
+Single
+Hair is not in his eyes constantly
+Sense of humor
-uh... tucked in shirt really???

and the winner is.... Sterling Knight with 13 pts... sorry Zac Efron, but you only got 5 pts.

(I swear this wasnt rigged!)

Spring Break is now in full swing and I'm lovin it!!!!!
Next week should be bloggery terrific as i will have tons of down time... until then...

No comments: