Tuesday, February 23, 2010
200th Post
This blog came from one day needing to express anger toward a boy who had hurt me. And at first it was called Random Rants, but since then it has changed to fit me more. I am really a happy person, or at least try to be. So I deleted those first few harsh posts, and now you see the true side of me. Some days I have stuff on my mind, other days you get some Random Ramblings.
So readers, Im going to ask two things of you, both I will rarely ever do again.
1. Follow if you arent already. it makes me excited when I see the number rise up and up and up... plus im going to be alot better on commenting on other blogs too
2. Comment and ask me a question! Anything at all... and I promise to answer them all. risky I know...
Now go! And thanks for reading, it really means a lot to me that you guys find my life interesting enough to read about it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment