Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Darker Side of Love

So this week I posted this statement on my facebook status: Love is____________. I waited for people to fill it in, and they didnt disappoint. However, the result was split with both good and bad comments for love. So today, since its Singles Awareness Day, and many people who celebrate it are kinda bitter towards love.


Love is...
bloody_broken_heart.jpg Broken Heart image by jcordj66
...lies
Heart_for_you_by_ArmSock666.jpg broken image by toyang666
...cruel
heart-broken.jpg raining image by XxpacificxX
...a battlefield
Broken_heart.jpg Broken_heart image by minacumey
...like getting hit in the nuts
broken-heart-1.jpg hearts image by clarissamiller
...killer
brokenheartahead.jpg broken heart ahead image by jedichild14
...a b****
zoom5ns9ki.gif heart broken robot image by omg_michelle
...f***** up
broken-heart.jpg broken heart image by liana224
...nonexistant
broken-heart.jpg broken heart image by kearny10
...not logical
Broken.jpg heart image by jayy_paskk
...psychological


stay tuned for the positive ones tomorrow!!!!

(all photos found on photobucket)

1 comment:

Allison said...

Oh darnit! I'm doing the same thing on my blog! ;D Haha. I definitely didn't get that many negative ones though. (Though I did get "a lie") :D