
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Carefree

remember this picture??? It was used during my love post. Well I cant stop thinking about it. Every time I look at it I think "they truely are in love!"
Then I remember that I'm alone, and since I don't really get out anymore, there's a slim possibility that I will. (yes, basketball boy turned out to be as bad as every other guy out there... he seems to like megatron) So, I decided that I am going to go back to my original idea. Remember? No? Don't blame you. "Being single is underrated." Yes, I agree. I'm going to take each day as it comes. Look at couples and think your so lucky... but hey, so am I! Watch Romantic movies remembering that they simply are movies.
Goodbye moping me.
Hello Carefree.
(PS. 7 more posts till I hit 200!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment