Thursday, February 11, 2010

Freshman Year= Freshman Year

So freshman year Jenn, Amanda, and I were all best friends. We were always together. We were those girls who would wait in the front of school until all 3 were there, then go in, eat lunch with just the three of us, and have sleepovers every weekend. Not going to lie, we were snobs. Well we had this notebook. And in it we wrote notes to each other, and passed it around throughout the day. Well one day there was a huge fight and it got thrown into the trash.
Amanda and I never recovered from that fight, and Jenn, well she was pretty much forced to pick sides by Amanda. I hadnt really talked to her for awhile. Then this year we reconciled. It is awesome!!! Anyways, since she's in California and Im in Montana, were mailing a notebook back and forth... similar to letters.


I hope this one lasts longer and doesn't end up in the trash... im pretty sure our friendship will definitely last longer!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Omg I love it!!! <3 yayyy :D

Hahah we were so totally snobby.

This notebook shall never be trashed :)