Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Stress Fracture, Headband, and some SWACness

Bad news first? Ok. I have a stress fracture. I have been feeling some pain in the bottom of my foot for quite some time, and decided running then icing would make it better. NOPE! Instead, I find out monday that I have a stress fracture on the bottom of my foot. So for the next two weeks I get to wear an attractive foot brace boot thing. Sweet-deal-io... not.

I also my other BBL headband on Monday!!! Wore it yesterday to my debate in History. Won Again... Im seriously beginning to think she brings me good luck haha
Please note... popped collar!

Ok... May we now discuss the awesomeness of Sonny With A Chance? Yes? Sweet deal.

So I loved Sonny's walk-a-thon for books idea... more kids totally need to be reading, and not watching TV. Also, SPS? Tossing out my skinny jeans at this moment, i dont want to loose feeling in my legs and have to wear scary clown pants. Anybody else just love the moment in the hospital between Chad and Sonny when hes trying to tell her what he loved? Totally thought it was going to be a "I Love YOU!" moment but Chad Dylan Cooper let me down.
P.S: Where was Zora?

No comments: