Thursday, March 4, 2010

Some Days Its Fun...

...to just be crazy. So the other day Lyra and I went to mall and went a little crazy trying on prom dresses. No, we dont have prom. But it is still cool to have fun and try them on! So heres some pictures (theyre from my camera phone, forgive me!)

I liked this one, since it looked like a classy dress that one would wear in the 1800's. I asked Lyra for a hoop to put in the bottom to poof it out like they used to do!
One word: Ballerina. The end
Didnt someone wear a dress like this is one of the High School Musical movies?
And my personal favorite... I really loved the zebra stripes...

Oh... in other news... if I reach 15 followers in the next 2 weeks, then I will host a give away... so yeah, spread the word!!!

No comments: