Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Roomie catches me Nappin!



So i let the roomie borrow my camera for her art project. I didnt ask what it was though. But when I popped in my SD card today to get some photos for a post, that I have now postponed for later, I discovered what it was.

She was supposed to do something on human habits, and I guess she walked in one day and i was napping with my Starstruck glasses on, so she took some photos of me. Now, Im a heavy sleeper. So light normally doesnt bother me, which is how she could use the flash. But she wanted it to be more artsy, and was afraid it would wake me, so she used the slow sync setting which is why these look the way they do. Ill try to convince her to let me post the final product though, cause it turned out really cool.



But until then, heres your preview of the raw unedited sleeping version of me...

Told you i love those glasses



No comments: