Wednesday, March 31, 2010
My Life as it Currently Stands
Currently:
-I have 1 stress Fracture
-I have 2 awesome new roomies for next year
-I have 0 Boyfriends
-I have 2 crushes
-I have 1 job
-I am rocking 4 classes
So talked to the doctor on Monday and he informed me that I still have a week in my book. Lamesauce I know. Really limits what you can and can not do. Like I can sit around my room, but going out is a tad bit of a challenge.
Next year I will be rooming with Mare and Megatron in rimview. They're these awesome apartment like dorms, so we will all be able to have our own room with a DOOR!!! Yes!
So I went to a party this weekend, and met another football player, hence the crush number being up to 2. I still have the moody one that I still cant bring myself to talk to, even if I am taping his ankles in the training room. Its rather sad. And now I have a linebacker... I know... not my normal size type... that caught my eye. He was really sweet at the party, yet since school has started havent heard a peep from him... just smiles in the training room. What is with me and these shy guys who can stare and me but not be like "Hey you, yeah Hi..." ughness!
So I went for a job interview on Monday at JCPenny's, and got the job! Yes'um... I am now employed which means cash flow! I wore my BBL headband, so I am now convinced that they really are lucky!!! I need more haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment