Saturday, March 13, 2010
Post
Dear Boys That Live in Room 134,
Thank you for being ever so kind and folding my laundry as you took it out of the dryer. That was amazingly kind. Especially since you are guys. Please, come date me since I know you two are cute to the max.
Love,
The Girl in 126 With the Moose Pajamas Your Note Said Made You Smile
Dear White Nail Polish Pen,
You are in trouble. Why did you have to run out so fast and get on my jeans. Really? Really now? I loved those jeans. If it wasnt for my need for french tips on my nails, you would be so history! you understand? I miss those pants.
Sincerely,
Your Blue Jean Loving, Polish Pen Hating, but Still Loving You Fan
Dear Drunk Boys That Live Next to Me,
Boy A: Please stop asking me out while intoxicated. Hot it is not. Plus, you are not Katie-Date-Worthy... you smell like beer too much.
Boy B: You are cute and sweet. Please stop confessing your undying love for someone else. I would date you. Seriously.
Thanks,
Your Sober Babysitter
Dear Disney Channel,
Um yeah, why are you not part of the College Television Network? I mean, all of us are like original disney kids. You need to fix this stat. Until then, you better be putting Sonny With a Chance on Netflix. Otherwise, we might have to divorce. K thanks
Thanks,
Digruntled Fan Girl
Dear Husband Sterling Knight,
Yes. I love you. Especially when I find videos of you singing indie songs. Ahhh! You really are human. Please come home from filming and curl up in bed with my while watching the Notebook. We will cry together and then turn on some March Madness and watch as our Longhorns kick major butt!
Love,
Your Wife (me)
Dear Silent Moody Boy Who I Added On Facebook With Out Having Talked to Only because Your Amazingly Cute That I See Everyday,
Ive decided to talk to you. So Monday, be prepared for a smile and a "Hey, whats up?" Because seriously, this You watch me, I watch you thing that happens when we see eachother walking across campus, and as your shooting basketballs around is getting old. And I might even divorce my husband for you. Just sayin'.
Just lettin' you know,
Girl You Probably Want to Know
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Dang. Boys can come fold my clothes whenever they want. I'm the type of person that dumps my dirty laundry basket into the washer. Then dryer. Then right back into the laundry basket. I am awful at putting my clothes away. Eep.
Post a Comment