Monday, May 18, 2009

Star Trek

and Chris Pine


So Saturday after Flapjack was baptized (which I'm totally happy for her!) A bunch of us went to see Star Trek.
Now, my exprierce up until now has always been sitting around watching it with my dad wondering how many people will call me a nerd for knowing who Spock is and dreaming about U.S.S. Enterprise. (I even got excited today because there were re-runs of the TV show on SciFi) Please begin the mocking... NOW!
Anyways, the movie was amazing! It was basically a prologue to the original films and TV shows, showing how Captain James Tiberius Kirk became captain and how his friendship with Spock came about. It is an amazing movie, and I was explaining to Lemur this morning, its not just for SciFi geeks like myself. Anyone can, and more than likely will enjoy it. And since it basically goes back to the beginning one need not know the ins and outs of Star Trek like a hard core fan.

Now... James Tiberius Kirk is played by the lovely Chris Pine. See look at him... isn't he gorgeous???
Yeah, even if the movie had been horrible... I admit it would have been at least a 5 on a scale to 1-10 because of him... sounds like a different movie he was in *cough* Just My Luck *cough*

But anyways... go see Star Trek!!! It's totally worth it...

and in the mean time: Live long and Prosper

2 comments:

Shelby Lou said...

i love love love your new blog layout. I mainly just read from my google reader! Its so cute. oh and Chris Pine is my husband! Didn't you know?!?

VanessasRunway said...

i stumbled upon your cute blog & it's lovely btw!

I am also head over heels in lust with chris pine. le sigh. ;)