Tuesday, May 12, 2009
It feels as if summer is here...
I want to spend more time outside...
yet the heat kind of prevents that...
so instead i sit in my room with the windows open enjoying all of the bright sunlight without the crazy heat
Today in Government we played a game called Banana Grams. Its basically like scrabble just without the board and your competing against each other. Anyways... me being the big dork I am, spelled out Darth Vader within a few minutes of playing... however they wouldnt let me play it because it was a name... what a shame...
By the way... any one have any good book suggestions? I've almost finished Generation Kill so I need a new one.
yet the heat kind of prevents that...
so instead i sit in my room with the windows open enjoying all of the bright sunlight without the crazy heat
Today in Government we played a game called Banana Grams. Its basically like scrabble just without the board and your competing against each other. Anyways... me being the big dork I am, spelled out Darth Vader within a few minutes of playing... however they wouldnt let me play it because it was a name... what a shame...
By the way... any one have any good book suggestions? I've almost finished Generation Kill so I need a new one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment