Monday, May 4, 2009

I feel as if...

I've been neglecting my bloggly duties!
but im back!

So, this weekend has been kind of chaotic.
Friday night I conned Flapjack into going to the mall with me (which was great since im not a fan of shopping! like at all) So we wandered around there for awhile. I finally got my prom jewlery which matches the flowery design at the bottom of my dress! (Score!) Then she ended up spending the night as well. So we to metro because Dillon invited her and it actually worked out cause Jim was there as well! So I got to see him which always make my day better.
Then Saturday morning I did a number on my foot. I was turning to hand Flapjack my hairdryer and ended up shoving my foot under the bathroom door. So now its black and blue and scratched, which is not awesome since Regionals is this week on Wednesday (4x800 and 800) and Friday (1600 and 3200). Saturday night, Jim invited me to go play Fugitive, so I grabbed Flapjack and we went up to play. I was the rider in his car, and it twas not easy! We saw no one! But only one person got caught the whole time, which is crazy!
Today I got to take my US Gov AP test which was actually easier than expected. Im hoping for a 5.

Alright goal for the week :post everyday and get back into the habit! Hold me to it will ya?

No comments: