Friday, May 15, 2009
Regionals is over... now onto state!!!
So today was the final day of Regionals. Which is great!
My worst race was last Friday in the 3200... I ran it in 12:51 which is the worst time I got all season... saddening I know.
In the 800 I had placed top 12 last Wednesday meaning I had to come back today and run it again. I took 11th with a 2:40, but not half bad for it being the 3rd time I've ever ran the open 800!
I had also placed top 12 in the 1600 last Friday, so I was back to run that again today as well. I was really excited because I PRed by 2 seconds running a 5:40.
And finally... the 4x800! We took third and are going on to state this week! Friday at Del Sol @ 3:45 come check it out and cheer on the lovely girls in red!
My worst race was last Friday in the 3200... I ran it in 12:51 which is the worst time I got all season... saddening I know.
In the 800 I had placed top 12 last Wednesday meaning I had to come back today and run it again. I took 11th with a 2:40, but not half bad for it being the 3rd time I've ever ran the open 800!
I had also placed top 12 in the 1600 last Friday, so I was back to run that again today as well. I was really excited because I PRed by 2 seconds running a 5:40.
And finally... the 4x800! We took third and are going on to state this week! Friday at Del Sol @ 3:45 come check it out and cheer on the lovely girls in red!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment