Tuesday, June 2, 2009
I went MIA....
again!
but im back... again!
Two weeks ago was State... my four by eight team took 8th out of eight. But we were happy with how we did just because we made it there.
Then last week I was prepping for finals and getting ready for the end of the year, because after tomorrow, I am officially done with high school. AHH!!!
I'll have up some pictures later tonight from state and random images i got over the weeks.
but im back... again!
Two weeks ago was State... my four by eight team took 8th out of eight. But we were happy with how we did just because we made it there.
Then last week I was prepping for finals and getting ready for the end of the year, because after tomorrow, I am officially done with high school. AHH!!!
I'll have up some pictures later tonight from state and random images i got over the weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment