Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pens, Running, and Quirky!

I love Bic Pens. Specifically the Bic Ultra Round Stic Grip Fine.
But I can never find them no matter how many boxes I buy.

So last night Shortstack and Flapjack spent the night. It's been a while since we've all hung out. Since January I think! We got slurpees and candy and went to Metro and chilled out on blankets. Side note! 7-11 has these really cool, or well what look really cool, straws that are sour punch straws. They really dont taste that great, just to let you know for future reference. So we chilled out at the park just chatting and catching up. The only thing thats bad about three people hanging is out that occasionally conversations become a and b. Were definately not above that. And since Flapjack and I see eachother more often, normally she talks with Shortstack and I stare off into space. Well Jim came to my rescue and chilled with us keeping me company. Which once again proved how amazing he is!
After we were officially wind blown from the park we headed back to my house where we planned on watching Twilight but sadly fell asleep. Yes, even a bag and a half of sweedish fish and a slurpee didnt have enough sugar in it for my eyes to stay open. I know shame isnt it.

This morning, Shortstack and I dropped Flapjack off at practice then headed on our own run. We got this bright idea to run to hell hill. Which is like a 150m hill that is monstrous! (and all this after a two mile run) So we get to it and run up it then back down and start heading back down the trail towards the school when suddenly I turn around and head back. I had this want, no a need, to run it again. So we did. Then shockingly enough we ran back to the school, which never happens. Normally we end up being lazy and walking somewhere along the way. So now I'm overly motivated which awesome.

Oh, one last thing... Quirky! how awesome of a word is that?!

No comments: