I love the way new books smell. Its a peaceful smell to me.
Oh and I killed another candle this week. But it was a novelty one that didnt smell pretty. I need a new candle in my life.
Anyone know where to find a new book scented candle?
1,000 Movies
1. Whip It
2. Bedtime Stories
3. Sabrina the Teenage Witch
4. Valentine's Day
5. Billboard Dad
6.Winning London
7. Holiday in the Sun
8. When in Rome
9. Starstuck
10. Princess Protection Program
11. Camp Rock
12. American Psycho
14. Inglorious Bast****
15. I Hope They Serve Beer in H***
16. Center Stage
17. Center Stage 2
18. Dare
19. Alice in wonderland
20. Alice
21. All About Steve
22. 100 Girls
23. New York, I Love You
24. Boondock Saints 2
25. Assassination of
a High School President
26. The Brothers Bloom
27. Atonement
28. Down With Love
29. Coraline
30. Bandslam
31. Angels and Demons
32. Labyrinth
22. Monsters Inc.
23. Local Boys
24. Prince Caspian
25. The Last Kiss
26. Did You Hear About the Morgans?
27. The Soloist
28. The Dead Poets Society
29. Moulin Rouge
30. Dan in Real Life
31. RENT
32. Hot Tub Time Machine
33. Duplicity
34. Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-Long Blog
35. Peaceful Warrior
36. Serendipity
50 Books
1. Smart Boys, Fast Girls
2. Boy Crazy
3. Dear John
4. I Hope They Serve Beer in H***
5. Last Song


1 comment:
no book scented candles. but i do work at a candle shop. salt city candle. behind nevada state bank.
YUM delicious.
Post a Comment