Monday, April 13, 2009

Looooong Weeeeeekend

So Friday I had to get my Senior Portraits taken, along with photos for my graduation announcements. I'm not a big fan of being in front of the camera, I prefer to be behind it. Yet when it comes down to it, I always end up in front with a smile. So we get to the studio and choose the different poses we want for each outfit. I had a shirt and blue jeans, my girl scout uniform, my cross country uniform, and my waders for fly-fishing. While I went into the shoot slightly upset, by the end of it I was in a better mood. However, my face hurt from smiling for two hours!
After the photos we went and got Raising Canes for dinner. While were in the drive through my mom goes to hand the guy at the window her credit card and id and he drops them under the car. So my mom makes me get out and retrieve them from their landing spot. (I was still in my cross country uniform and Letterman jacket) So I climb out of the car and look under it to see the cards chilling underneath smack-dab in the middle, forcing me to lie down on my stomach and grab them. Once I had snatched them back and gotten into the car I looked down at my jacket and legs, they were covered in black stuff. Good thing we got dinner AFTER the photos.

On Saturday I woke up to find my mom watching the movie Definitely, Maybe. I sat down planning on only watching about five minutes of it, then getting up and getting ready for work. However, I ended up getting sucked in and watching the whole thing and rushing to get ready for work on time. As cheesy as the movie it, it is also addicting and fun to watch. Check it out.
After work, Jim and I went on a group date. It was a Iron Chef type thing, so we got to cook our own meal which was really fun. Then after the judging (we won for our main course and side dish) we played rock band.

For Easter we had old family friends over for dinner. They hadnt seen me since I was 6 so the whole night they kept repeating their shock over how much I had grown. I also met their two kids for the first time. Dad and I set up Easter eggs out back for them since they had been driving all day and missed out on hunting eggs.
After dinner I took the kids back to my room and we watched Finding Nemo under a tent they had convinced me to make for them. Later today Ill post photos of the tent and the bunny cake I made for desert.

1 comment:

brookeisbomb said...

No way! You didn't tell me about that! Eeep! OK I'm coming to the meet tomorrow and I want to hear EVERYTHING!